This place needs...

Greetings, Bug reports and Commentary - all are welcome

This place needs...

Postby Wildfire » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:17 pm

What this place needs is more people!

It's so lonely in here; we need to go out and spread the word about Gneu!
-Wild
Wildfire
New Blood

Postby Bob » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:26 pm

I am leaning towards slow growth, but please tell your friends about gneu. We already have steadily increasing numbers, so i dont think that its as empty as people think. The wiki still gets the most traffic, mainly b/c of the hl2 modding scene still drawing newBs looking for my proning tutorial and such. There is still alot of open motion to come, and a couple prospective things, depending on how well this weekend goes with a meeting i have with a local game development society. I will let you know as soon as i get news.

As always, Post your questions and i will get to them as soon as life permits.
Bob
Site Admin

Postby madgernader » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:53 pm

Bob wrote: The wiki still gets the most traffic, mainly b/c of the hl2 modding scene still drawing newBs looking for my proning tutorial and such.

Ahh so true...
Thats definitely not what drew me here :wink:, and then you guys caught me here by convincing me to actually learn C/C++ and not just look around for the best HL2 tutorials around...

But I agree, a slower forum growth is something I personally prefer, because then as people join you can help them and talk with them more individually compared to if say ten or twenty people joined in a matter of a few days all asking different questions, it might get a little overwhelming.

P.S. not meaning to rez threads, but I haven't signed on in awhile... :wink:
madgernader
New Blood

Postby Bob » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Please, Resurrect as you find important things to say. I appreciate all posts.

=)
Bob
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion